Leaside Memorial Pool is located in rear of the complex. It has a wheel chair accessible lift and elevator to the pool area and a multi-access change room. Through the City of Toronto Parks & Recreation, Leaside Memorial Pool offers instructional swim lessons for all ages as well as recreation swim times.
The Leaside Memorial Gardens Swimming Pool is a City of Toronto facility maintained by the management and staff of Leaside Gardens. The pool programming is managed by the City of Toronto. For more information call 416-396-2822 or visit City of Toronto website.
Health and safety protocol at the pool will be executed/monitored City of Toronto staff members. All staff members and will be wearing face masks and appropriate PPE at all times.
- Lane swimming
- Leisure swimming
- Aquafit classes
- Maximum of 10 swimmers allowed in the pool at any given time (two swimmers in each lane)
- The swim clears every 45 minutes for the next set of reservations
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- In accordance with the City of Toronto By-Law 541-2020, you must wear a face mask or face covering at all times while in the building and change rooms, unless you have an underlying medical condition, however masks are not required while in the water.
- Follow physical distancing protocol
- Read and adhere to all related signage